Library staff and faculty employment opportunities are listed with the University of Montana's Human Resource Services.
The Mansfield Library and its affiliated operations employ over 75 student employees each semester. Positions include both work study and non work study employees. Positions range from working with our archival and reference collections to equipment delivery to photocopying and shelving materials. The Mansfield Library publicizes student employee position vacancies on the University of Montana Career Services Student Employment website. If you are interested in helping us provide excellent service to our users, we encourage you to visit the student employment web page where you are able to apply online for a specific vacant position.
- Archives and Special Collection Assistant
- Cataloging Assistant
- Circulation/Reserve Materials/Stack Maintenance Assistant
- College of Technology Library Assistant
- Computer Assistant
- Copy Service/Photo/Graphics Technician
- Documents/Maps Assistant
- Interlibrary Loan Assistant
- Preservation/Mending Assistant
- Reference/Information Assistant
- Serials/Binding Assistant
Questions? Call our administrative office at 406-243-6800.