Finals Week Activities
Our Top 3 Tips to Surviving Finals
Abbey, Albert and Raja the therapy dogs will be in the lobby of Mansfield Library on Monday, May 7th from 2:00pm-3:00pm and 11:00am - 3:00pm on Wednesday, May 9th. Come say hello to these beautiful pups for instant bliss.
#2 Do something relaxing!
- Our adult coloring station will be located at the front entrance throughout finals.
- Take a break from your computer screen and check out a game or puzzle.
- Yoga mats are available at the Check Out Desk.
#3 Maximize Productivity!
- Roof construction means that level five isn't as quiet as it usually is. We've made level one a quiet floor in the meantime. We also have free earplugs at the Information Desk!
- Need a scantron or pencil? We'll be handing out study supplies at the Reference Desk.
- Practice that final presentation using the One Button Studio.
Mansfield Library Extended Hours
- Friday, May 4, 7:00am - 10:00pm
Note: Friday, May 11 is the last day of finals and we will be open 7:00am - 7:00pm that day. From May 12th through May 20th we will have special intersession hours. See full details on our hours page.
Get research help by visiting the reference desk, calling us at (406)243-6866, or using our chat service! Or, send our reference team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our desk/chat hours during the semester and finals are as follows:
- 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday