Our vendor has scheduled an upgrade to our library catalog, OneSearch, on June 27, 2022. This upgrade will include some new features, but will impact your previously saved data in OneSearch.
- My Favorites > Saved Records will be migrated automatically.
- My Favorites > Saved Searches will NOT be migrated during the upgrade.
- If you wish to keep your saved searches, please copy them outside of OneSearch before June 27, so that you can re-enter them after the upgrade (see directions below).
- If you don’t wish to preserve your saved searches, no action is necessary.
- My Favorites > Search History is no longer being stored by the vendor and therefore will not be migrated.
Copy your saved searches before June 27:
- Before June 27, log in to your library account in OneSearch.
- Click on your name and select “Saved items”.
- Highlight all the saved searches that you want to keep after the upgrade.
- Copy the highlighted text.
- Paste the highlighted text into a text file (use Notepad or something similar).
- Save the file somewhere you’ll be able to find it later. You’ll need it after the upgrade on June 27.
- Log in to your library account in OneSearch after June 27.
- Open the text file you saved earlier and recreate your search in OneSearch, making sure to include all the facets/filters used in your original search.
- Once you replicate your search, select “Save Search” from the options above your search results.
- Repeat this process for each of your saved searches.
- You can verify that your searches have been saved by going to “Saved Items” and selecting “Saved Searches”. Your newly recreated searches will appear here.