In accordance with Montana's phased re-opening to minimize the impact of COVID-19, the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library is open for limited appointment access to current GrizCard holders.
Supporting remote learning
We understand the Library is essential for the continuity of teaching, scholarship and learning at UM. Access to electronic resources, and to research and instruction support, remains available. In order to support social distancing and public health only limited on-site services are being provided.
- Current city regulations require everyone in Missoula to wear face coverings in all indoor public places, including the Mansfield Library. Please continue to social distance keeping 6 feet from others, wear face coverings, stay home when you’re sick, and wash your hands well. Stay healthy and safe.
- Faculty/Staff/Student Griz card holders may make reservations 24 hours in advance for access to some computers and studios.
- Please visit Resouces for Remote Research and Instruction for online services.
- Chat with a librarian using the chat box.
- Online service from Archives and Special Collections.
- Curbside pickup and campus delivery of physical materials is available. Please place a hold on items you wish to checkout from Onesearch. You will need to logon with your Netid to place a hold.
- The book drop is open for physical item returns, please call 243-4071 if you need to return a laptop.