Group Study Room Policies
Group Study Rooms on levels 2 and 4 are available by reservation, for University of Montana users, as well as the One Button Studio (102), the Virtual Reality Room (114), and the Veterans Study Room (504). University of Montana students, faculty and staff will be able to place reservations for one group study room per day for up to three hours.
- Rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance on the Mansfield Library website as well as at the Information Center Check Out desk.
- Users will need to log into the reservation system using their NetID.
- Check out the room key at the Information Center Check Out desk.
- Reservations will be held for up to 30 minutes into the reservation time period before the room will become available for a subsequent reservation.
- Renewals will be allowed in the same room or another room if one is available. Renewals must be made in person, after the first reservation has expired, at the Information Center check out desk. After the first three consecutive hours, if the room is requested by another and no rooms are available, the user may be asked to vacate.
- Information Center personnel are not expected to make reservations over the phone but to direct students, staff, and faculty to the website.
- Fines will be assessed at $.50 per hour for the late return of keys and $65 for a lost key replacement.
Study Rooms on level 5 are available for use on a first come, first served basis to all library users with the exception of room 504, but are intended for quiet study only.