Content Removal Policy
If you find incorrect content or you are a rights holder and believe inclusion of content on our website violates your rights (e.g. inclusion is not covered by the Fair Use or other exemption to a copyright holder’s rights), please contact the Web Services Librarian at email@example.com or 406-243-4558 and include the following:
- Your contact information (including email address and phone)
- Exact URL where you found the content
- Details that describe what content you are referring to and why it is incorrect, offensive, or in violation of copyright
- If reporting a copyright violation, please include:
- A reason why you believe that your rights have been violated, with any pertinent documentation
- A statement that you in good faith believe that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
We will notify you as soon as possible that we have begun assessment of the content in question.
If the Web Services Librarian can not be reached in a timely manner, call the Mansfield Library Information Center at 406-243-6866. We may temporarily remove the content from public view while we assess the concern.
Upon completion of the assessment, we will take appropriate action and communicate that action to you.