One Button Studio
One Button Studio is an intuitive video studio to practice presentations and create video content! EASY. No experience needed; the room is set up for ease of use regardless of technological proficiency. The room includes an optional blue or green screen. Easy button adjustment allows for seated or standing sessions and additional accessibility. There are four chairs, two small silk plants and a lectern that can be moved and arranged for interviews or general comfort. An image of the room layout is available to view as a PDF and is posted in the studio. Students, faculty, and staff can reserve the One Button Studio now and pick up the key at the Mansfield Library check out desk.
- Please do not touch the camera, lights, microphone, change any settings, or attempt to
adjust projection/camera angles or unplug, modify, touch or troubleshoot any
equipment in the studio.
- Please do not affix anything to the curtains, green or blue screen, or walls.
- Please do not lean on, push or move the control center table.
- Please return chairs to designated location and leave the room clean and ready for the
- Please report if the door was unlocked when you entered and please lock the door