Group Study Rooms Policy
- Group Study Rooms on levels 1 and 2 are available for use on a first come, first served basis to all library users with the exception of rooms 102, 202 and 215. GSRs on levels 4 and 5 as well as the Family Friendly Room, 215, and rooms 102 and 202 which contain special equipment, will continue to be available by reservation.
- University of Montana students, faculty and staff will be able to reserve group study rooms in 30 minute increments up to 3 hours at any time up to two weeks in advance on the Mansfield Library web site at Reserve Group Study Rooms as well as on the spot at the Information Center Check Out desk.
- Users will need to log into the reservation system using their NetID.
- The Information Center Check Out desk will be the point of service.
- Reservations will be held for up to 30 minutes into the reservation time period before the room will become available for a subsequent reservation.
- Renewals will be allowed in the same room as long as it is available. Renewals must be made in person at the Information Center check out desk. After the first 3 consecutive hours, if the room is requested by another and no rooms are available, the user may be asked to vacate.
- Information Center personnel are not expected to make reservations over the phone but to direct UM students, staff, and faculty to the website.
- Fines will be assessed at $.50 per hour for the late return of keys and $65 for a lost key replacement.
Last Updated: 11 January 2010