THETA RHO ROOM (Mansfield Library, Level 4)
Can I use the Theta Rho Room?
The Theta Rho Room is primarily a library study area that may also be used as an event space for Mansfield Library sponsored events. The Dean of the Libraries may grant an exception and approve a non-library event.
How big is the Theta Rho Room?
The room can accommodate approximately 50 people seated or 100 people standing.
What kind of furniture and equipment is available in the Theta Rho Room?
- Coffee tables and end tables
- Wireless Access
How do I schedule the Theta Rho Room?
- Please contact the Library Administrative Office at 406.243.6800 at least three working days in advance.
What do I need to know to access the room and use its equipment?
- Display cases will remain in place during events. Care must be taken to protect them and their contents.
- A sign will be placed outside the room on the day of the scheduled event indicting the time the room is reserved for use.
- Persons who have reserved the room may request occupants vacate the
space for the scheduled activity. If assistance is needed, contact the
supervisor on duty at the Circulation Desk on Level 3.
- Technical support for Wireless Access may be requested by contacting the Circulation Supervisor on duty.
Return to Use of UM Mansfield Library Meeting Rooms.