BUCKHOUS SEMINAR ROOM (Mansfield Library, Level 2, MLIB 284)
Can I use the Buckhous Seminar Room?
The Buckhous Room’s primary purpose is to provide general meeting and classroom space for library-related business and instruction. The University of Montana faculty, staff, and students may reserve the room on a non-recurring basis only to conduct the business of the University.
How big is the Buckhous Seminar Room?
Fire code sets a room capacity of 49 people.
What kind of furniture and equipment is available in the Buckhous Seminar Room?
- Tables and chairs (contact Library Administration at 406-243-6800 for more information about seating configurations)
- Projection Screen
- Wireless Access
How do I schedule the Buckhous Seminar Room?
Please call the Library’s Administrative Office at 406.243.6800 at least three working days in advance. Administrative Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
What do I need to know to access the room and use its equipment?
A key is required to access the room.
- The key can be checked out at the Library’s Circulation Desk directly before your scheduled meeting or event.
- The key will be checked out only to the individual under whose name the
reservation was booked. GrizCard identification is required.
- The individual named on the reservation is responsible for locking the room for any time period when the room is empty.
- The key must be returned to the Circulation Desk immediately following the event/meeting.
- Technical support for Library equipment in the Buckhous room is provided by the Library’s Technology and Systems Services. For assistance during a session call the Circulation Supervisor on duty at extension 4071 or visit the Information Center Desk located in the main lobby (third level).
Return to Use of UM Mansfield Library Meeting Rooms.
Last Updated: 10 January 2007.