Group Study Rooms
To reserve a study room in the Mansfield Library, please choose a floor below. After following the link, choose a time slot that coincides with library hours to make your reservation. You will be prompted for your NetID. Rooms will be held for up to 30 minutes. For additional information please see the Group Study Rooms General Policy.
- Picture ID required to check out room key.
- Room must be locked upon departure.
Reserve a Group Study Room
- Fifth Floor study rooms
- Fourth Floor study rooms
- Second Floor Study Rooms—rooms are first come, first served with the following exceptions:
- First Floor study rooms—rooms are first come, first served with the following exceptions:
- Room 102 equipped with laptop, projector, and VHS/DVD player
- Missoula College Study Rooms
Private Study Carrels
Study carrels are available as individual private study areas. The study carrels are located on the west side of Levels 1 and 2. You may apply for a study carrel one semester in advance.