- All purchase requests are identified as Department Faculty or Liaison Librarian initiated. Liaison Librarians review Department Faculty purchase requests and send them forward to Acquisitions.
- University of Montana Department Faculty are encouraged to place purchase requests, using your department library fund code, via the ML Web Forms:
- Purchase Requests for a high priced item or a set of items may require the approval of the Mansfield Library Collection Development Group.
- Continuing resource subscriptions (journals, databases, etc.) cannot be ordered with the Supplemental Fund. Serial back file purchases are discouraged and are subject to review by the Mansfield Library Collection Development Group.
- Ongoing review of all purchases, and quarterly reviews of the budget by the Mansfield Library Collection Development Group, will provide fiscal oversight and management of the Supplemental Fund.
Last Update: 09 October 2008